Thursday, December 23, 2010

~♥♥ Week Last (23 Disember 2010) ♥♥~

Posted by Ibu anak 3, Isteri Khairuddin at 4:12 PM
~♥ Assalamualaikum.... ♥~

Hello everybody!! (^_^)v
So happy today because I got a good news, which are our CEO want make a small party. As I know, before this he didn't make a party for Industrial training student. So, my friend and excited because he's also said that we are the best practical students from the others student that him meet.

Like yesterday, I still do the same things:

do the daily routine as a web master
♥ Edit coding for display a new Frontpage of Dunyahalal website
Update for daily slideshow
Update for menu at Dunyahalal website:

♥ Arkib
♥ Pendidikan: Tahukah Anda & Madah Bestari
♥ Masyarakat: Petua
♥ Informasi: Fakta dan Angka
♥ Pelancongan: Humor

♥ Check and record the Dunyahalal.com viewership list

♥ Do the tasks with my friend which are editing, designing
and complete the name tag for the client who
is going to travel with the agencies

♥ At the same time, I need to teach Miss Azuwa for the update daily of Dunyahalal website.

For The last.... I can't say anything becoze i'm so tired... see u tomorrow bye2..

0 comments on "~♥♥ Week Last (23 Disember 2010) ♥♥~"

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 23, 2010

~♥♥ Week Last (23 Disember 2010) ♥♥~

~♥ Assalamualaikum.... ♥~

Hello everybody!! (^_^)v
So happy today because I got a good news, which are our CEO want make a small party. As I know, before this he didn't make a party for Industrial training student. So, my friend and excited because he's also said that we are the best practical students from the others student that him meet.

Like yesterday, I still do the same things:

do the daily routine as a web master
♥ Edit coding for display a new Frontpage of Dunyahalal website
Update for daily slideshow
Update for menu at Dunyahalal website:

♥ Arkib
♥ Pendidikan: Tahukah Anda & Madah Bestari
♥ Masyarakat: Petua
♥ Informasi: Fakta dan Angka
♥ Pelancongan: Humor

♥ Check and record the Dunyahalal.com viewership list

♥ Do the tasks with my friend which are editing, designing
and complete the name tag for the client who
is going to travel with the agencies

♥ At the same time, I need to teach Miss Azuwa for the update daily of Dunyahalal website.

For The last.... I can't say anything becoze i'm so tired... see u tomorrow bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

~~ Once upon a time... Ophrys (^_^)v ~~ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal